Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How she loves me



The Way She gets Puzzled Up
& Low when She Sees me Cry,

The Way She Wants me;
to Hold Her Hand In front of everyone,

The Way when even She is Upset;
She Says: "I Love you Too..♥",

The Way She Sweetly Cross;
Every Level of Immaturity for me,

The Way She Holds me;
When I Hug Her,

The Way She Forgets Her Worries & Says:
"What happened?, Tell Me Something, I'm here for you",

The Way She gets Angry at me;
& in a Split Second She is Convinced by my Smiling Sorry,

The Way She gets Jealous;
When Some Girl Tries to Come Near me,

The Way She Dies to Meet me;
& Every time Says: "can’t meet now, Evn if you Say",

The Way She forgets Every Mistake of mine;
just to be with Me & the Best,

The Way Tears Come Rollin in Her Eyes;
the Time She Heard the Word "Break Up" from me,

She is my Angel forever..♥ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment